RenWeb is Napa Christian's registrar software that allows parents to access student grades, homework assignments, completed daily work, etc. To access your student’s information, please use the directions below.
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Click on the “ParentsWeb Login”
- The district code is “NCCE”
- Click on the "First-Time Users" tab
- Enter in your email address. *The school must have your current email address in order for you to receive your specific password. If you have not provided the school with your current email address, the program cannot give you an access code. Please contact our office administrator and provide us with your current email address.
- Click on “new parent login” or “new student login” You will get a message telling you that your password will be emailed to you shortly.
- Wait a few minutes, then check your email for your password.
- Repeat steps 1-3. Type in your email address and password.
- Click on “parent login."
- On the left-hand column, select “classes."
- Choose the class you wish to see.
- Click on "Gradebook Report“ to see the "progress report."